Big Black Mountains Challenge – COVID19 update

To All our BBMC 2020 competitors,

We wish to reassure you that we are keeping an eye on the current developments regarding COVID19. Currently, outdoor events have not been identified as requiring cancellation, and there are a number of measures that can be taken to further reduce risk. However, in light of the announcements of Monday 16th to reduce unnecessary contact, in the coming weeks it may be necessary to postpone Big Black Mountains Challenge until later in the year or cancel this years event. The organising committee will continue to monitor the situation and will make a decision by the end of March. Please continue to check our website and social media accounts for further updates